YOUR TOUR is committed to developing quality touring experiences for our clients, working to personalize each experience to individual budgets and interests and ensuring that each of our clients is treated to quality service and an unforgettable experience while in Egypt or any other country they chose to visit on one of our tours.
Additionally, we aim to build a sense of trust with our clients, which we hope will encourage them to return again and again to use our services. An important part of this relationship is our commitment to operate our tours honestly and reliably from the beginning of the booking and planning process through the completion of the tour and beyond. We value your trust and are honored that you might choose us to help your vacation a memorable one. As a result we make it a high priority to ensure the privacy and confidentiality of any personal information that you provide us. Please read the policy below to learn about our privacy practices. By using this website and our planning resources you are accepting the privacy practices described below.
Information We Collect From You
A. All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
B. The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
We may also share your information in the following circumstances:
• In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
• When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company or this website, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information. YOUR TOUR take your privacy and confidentiality very seriously. In no circumstances, other than those outlined above, will any of your personal information be shared with other entities or third-parties.
How we protect your information
Our goal is for you to feel confident using this website and the travel arrangements offered here and we are committed to protecting the information we collect in order to engender such confidence. While no website is completely secure, we have implemented the best measures available to us in order to protect the sensitive information that you provide us with administrative, electronic, and physical security measures. Only those employees that are managing your account will have access to your personal information and only when they are performing business functions where this information is necessary. We have employed a Security software to encrypt your information while transmitting your personal information within our system and to other necessary users of that information. This software also employs firewalls and intrusion detection systems to prevent any breakdowns in the security of this site or access to your information by unauthorized persons.
1. Sightseeing tours are operated and led by local guides. Also, we use local drivers and local staff makes all tour arrangements.
2. We encourage clients to buy handmade artifacts from the local producers like perfume, papyrus, carpets and Pharaonic gold or silver souvenirs.
3. Tours include a visit to the local markets such as Khan El Khalili Bazaar in Cairo and the Souks in Luxor and Aswan.
4. We are interested in training our local staff by giving them leadership courses, emotional intelligence courses, and language courses in addition to tourism courses.
5. We use locally owned hotels and restaurants.
1. All places visited are to be left as we found them. No piece of paper is to be left behind. For instance, our local staff in Bahariya and the White Desert cooperates with the government annually to clean the areas used as a camp for tourists.
2. All of our modern air-conditioned cars are provided with baskets for rubbish in addition to environmentally friendly exhausts systems.
3. Local guides and tour operators are not allowed to smoke during work.
4. Department managers meet weekly to ensure that all operations have minimal impact on the environment. We emphasize reducing in noise pollution by ordering tour drivers to refrain for using their car horns and we encourage our staff to go out of their way to pick up trash at tourist sights.
5. Our diving guides and tour guides emphasize preservation of Egypt’s coral reef, emphasizing the damage that touching or removing coral does to the ecosystem of the Red Sea.
6. We support eco-tourism and do our best to deal with ecologically friendly hotels and resorts in Dahab, Marsa Alam, and Bahariya Oasis.
7. We are always open to suggestion from clients about how to improve our services in terms of environmental impact.
1. YOUR TOUR staff will provide travelers with accurate information before their arrival concerning the customs, traditions and suitable clothes for each destination.
2. YOUR TOUR hires from local communities, training students in tourism principles and customer relations during summer holidays with the goal of hiring new employees from these trainees.
3- YOUR TOUR specializes in providing tours for handicapped travelers and do our best to make everything accessible for them.