Luxor to Aswan
Luxor to Aswan,05 Days-04 Nights, every Monday, enjoy your 05 star Nile cruise down the Nile. The ship offers stylish and comfortable cabins, an elegant dinning room, a spacious sundeck and swimming pool and other amenities.
Luxor to Aswan Cruise, 05 Days - 04 Nights
Day 01 : Luxor sightseeing, East Bank: Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple
Arrival at Luxor, meet and assist by YOUR TOUR representative, transfer to visit the East Bank: Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple, then transfer to embark on board your 5 star Nile River cruise ship, Lunch on board, Dinner, free time at leisure and overnight.
Evening optional excursions: - Sound and light show at Karnak temple. 45 USD per person
Meals : Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
Day 02 : Luxor West Bank sightseeing, Hatshepsut temple, Memnon Colossi and Medinat Habu - Esna Locks - Edfu city
Breakfast on board, transfer to visit the West Bank: Hatshepsut temple which was built by the architects of the New Kingdom Pharaoh Hatshepsut approximately in the 15th century BC, Colossi of Memnon and Medinat Habu commissioned by Ramesses III, is a much more impressive sight with its pylon and many of its walls still intact and much more of the original painting visible on its carved surfaces. Lunch on board, afternoon sailing to Edfu via Esna Locks, free time at leisure, Dinner and overnight.
Early morning optional excursions: Flying Balloon over Luxor city: 120 USD per person
Meals: Lunch + Tea time on sundeck + Dinner
Day 03 : Edfu sightseeing, Horus Edfu temple - Kom Ombo temples sightseeing, Sobek temple
Breakfast on board, followed by visit the well-preserved Ptolemaic Temple dedicated to Horus Edfu temple, lunch on board, afternoon sailing to Kom Ombo, Arrival Kom Ombo and see the unique Temple of Sobek, dedicated to Sobek the crocodile god, and Horus the falcon-headed god, Sailing to Aswan. Evening enjoy Galabia party in the Lounge bar. Dinner and overnight on board.
Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Tea time on sundeck + Dinner
Day 04 : Aswan sightseeing, High Dam, unfinished Obelisk and Philae temple
Breakfast on board, followed by visit to the High Dam, unfinished Obelisk and Philae temple. Lunch and dinner on board, free time at leisure in Aswan city, overnight on board.
Evening optional excursions: Sound and light show at Philae temple: 45 USD per person
Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
Day 05 : Aswan
Disembarkation after breakfast, end of services.
Early morning optional excursions from Aswan:
- Over day tour to Abu Simbel temple By Air: 390 USD per person. Or by bus: 120 USD per person
- Private English speaking representative.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- All taxes and service charges.
- YOUR TOUR provide meet & assist in all airports in Egypt.
- Pick up services from your Cruise & return.
- All transfers by a private air- conditioned tourist vehicle.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- All required permissions.
- Private Egyptology guide throughout.
- Shopping and all personal expenses.
- Any extra sites did not mentioned in program itinerary.
- Tipping for guide, drivers, Nile cruise and assistance.
- In general an item did not mentioned above.
Tipping: it is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.
-The cruise program is subject to change due to the navigation circumstances, the program might change in sequences but not in visits, kindly take a note for that important issue.
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double Cabin, except Cruise during Christmas, New Year and Easter holidays.