Aswan to Luxor
Aswan to Luxor, 04 Days-03 Nights-Aswan to Luxor, every Wednesday enjoy your 05 star Nile cruise down the Nile. The ship offers stylish and comfortable suites, an elegant dinning room, a spacious sundeck and swimming pool and other amenities.
Aswan to Luxor, 04 Days - 03 Nights Nile cruise - Aswan - Luxor
Program itinerary, Every Wednesday and every Friday
Day 01 – Friday: Aswan sightseeing ,High Dam, unfinished Obelisk and Philae
Arrival Aswan, followed by visit to the High Dam, unfinished Obelisk and Philae temple. Transfer to your 05 Star Nile River cruise ship, Embarkation on board followed by lunch, tea time at 17 hrs. on sundeck. At 19.30 Captain`s welcome cocktail in the Lounge bar, followed by diner, live music in Lounge bar, free time at leisure in Aswan City and overnight on board.
Optional excursion during the sightseeing:
- Nubian Village by Motor boat : 45 USD per person
- Elephantine Island by motor boat: 5 5 USD per person
Evening optional excursions:
- Sound and light show at Philae temple: 75 USD per person
- Aswan City tour by Horse Carriage + Visit Aswan Cathedral : 55 USD per person
Meals: Lunch + Tea time on sundeck + Dinner
Day 02- Saturday: Aswan - Kom Ombo - Edfu temples sightseeing- Esna Locks - Luxor
At 05 am sailing to Kom Ombo, breakfast at 07.00 am, Arrival Kom Ombo at 07.30 and see the unique Temple of Sobek, dedicated to Sobek the crocodile god, and Horus the falcon-headed god. Sailing to Edfu at 09.00am, lunch on board, arrival Edfu at 14.00 p, visit by horse carriage the well-preserved Ptolemaic Temple dedicated to Horus Edfu temple, at 16.00 pm sailing to Luxor via Esna Locks, at 17.00 pm tea time on sundeck. At 19.30 pm dinner followed by Galabeya Party in the Lounge Bar at 21.00 pm. Arrival Luxor & overnight.
Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Tea time on sundeck + Dinner
Day 03 - Luxor sightseeing : West and East Bank
At 07.00am breakfast on board, visit the West Bank: visit Hatshepsut temple which was built by the architects of the New Kingdom Pharaoh Hatshepsut approximately in the 15th century BC, Colossi of Memnon and Valley of Kings. Back to the ship at 12.30 for Lunch. At 14.30 visit the East Bank: Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple. At 17.00 pm tea time on sundeck. Dinner on board followed by belly dance & Dervish show in the Lounge Bar at 21.00 pm, live music in Lounge bar and Overnight.
Evening optional excursions:
- Sound and light show at Karnak temple. 75 USD per person
- Luxor City tour by Horse Carriage:Visit Ava Wanas Church and his body (Was a Coptic child martyr born to poor parents from Thebes-Luxor, He is venerated as the patron saint of lost things): 55USD per person
Meals : Breakfast + Lunch + Tea time on sundeck + Dinner
Day 04 - Monday: Luxor West Bank sightseeing, Hatshepsut temple, Memnon Colossi and Valley of Kings
07.00 breakfast on board and Disembarkation. Transfer to Luxor Airport or to Rialway station for finial departure.
Early morning optional excursions:
- Flying Balloon over Luxor city: 120 USD per person
- Private English speaking representative .
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- All taxes and service charges.
- YOUR TOUR provide meet and assist in all airports in Egypt.
- Pick up services from your cruise and return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned tourist vehicle.
- Bottled water on board rhe vehicle during the tour.
- All required permissions.
- Private Egyptology guide throughout.
- - Shopping and all personal expenses.
- - Baverages.
- - Any extra sites did not mentioned in program itinerary.
- - Tipping for guide, drivers, Nile cruise and assistance.
- - In general an item did not mentioned above.
It is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.
- The cruise program is subject to change due to the navigation circumstances, the program might change in sequences but not in visits, kindly take a note for that important issue.
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double , except Cruise during Christmas, New Year and Easter holidays.