Program itinerary specially prepared for South Korean groups - Cairo - Camel ride - Nile cruise - Abu Simbel 05 Days - 04 Nights
Program itinerary prepared for South Korean group, Cairo , Camel ride - Nile cruise - Abu Simbel
05 Days / 04 Nights
Day 01- Sunday : Cairo / Aswan
Early arrival to Cairo International Airport, meet and assist by YOUR TOUR representative followed by visit the Great Egyptian Museum, Lunch at Gaya Korean restaurant. Visit the Giza Pyramids and Sphinx followed by 25 minutes camel ride starting from the Pyramids panorama.
Dinner at Gaya Korean restaurant followed by transfer to Cairo International Airport for domestic flight to Aswan , meet and assist by companion guide (Flying with clients), arrival Aswan, meet and assist by YOUR TOUR representative and transfer to embark on board 5* Nile cruise, light dinner to be served at rooms (Cold Cut Sandwiches).
Day 02 - Monday : Aswan / Abu Simbel/Kom Ombo/ Edfu
Breakfast box to be arranged from Nile cruise, departure around 03:30 am for Over day to Abu Simbel by bus. On the way back visit the High Dam and unfinished Obelisk.
Lunch on board.
Sailing to Kom Ombo, visit Kom Ombo Temple. Sailing to EDfu, dinner on board , overnight in Edfu.
Day 03 – Tuesday : Edfu /Luxor
Breakfast on board, followed by Edfu temple.
Lunch and enjoy sailing to Luxor .
Dinner followed by a Galabia Party in the Lounge bar, Arrival at Luxor and overnight on board.
Day 04 – Wednesday : Edfu / Luxor
Breakfast on board , Visit the West Bank: Hatshepsut temple, Valley of Kings and Memnon Colossi, lunch on board followed by visit the East Bank: Karnak temple. Followed by Felucca trip.
Dinner on board, Belly dance, Dervish show. Free time at leisure in Luxor and overnight .
- Optional excursions: Luxor temple or sound and light show.
Day 05 Thursday - Luxor
Breakfast on board and lunch box to be arranged from the Nile cruise, disembarkation,free time at leisure followed by transfer to Luxor International Airport for departure to Cairo , arrival Cairo, meet and assist by companion guide (Flying with clients) at the domestic terminal and accompany the clients to the International terminal for final departure, End of services.
- Optional excursions: Luxor Flying Balloon.
Above program includes the following services:-
• 04 Nights Nile cruise on board 5* Nile cruise, on full board basis (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) includes the above sightseeing.
• Modern air-conditioned touristic bus during all transfers and sightseeing
• All required tourist police, authorities permissions taxes and V.A.T.
• Head phones at Egyptian museum and speaker for guide.
• Acknowledge (Egyptian) Korean speaking Egyptology throughout all sightseeing.
• Rates are inclusive of meet and assist at airports & check in at Nile cruise by YOUR TOUR representative.
• Rates are inclusive of luggage’s handling.
• All entrance fees for the above mentioned sightseeing.
• Lunch and dinner at Gaya Korean restaurant in Cairo (Menu details mentioned)
• Small bottle of mineral water daily during the sightseeing (Not to be served at restaurants or on board Nile cruise).
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal at local restaurant
- All taxes & service charges.
- YOUR TOUR provide meet and assist in all airports in Egypt.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned tourist vehicle.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Visa upon arrival.
- Shopping and all personal expenses.
- Any extra sites did not mentioned in program itinerary.
- Tipping for guide, drivers, hotels, and assistance.
- In general an item did not mentioned above.
- 0 - 05.99 Free of Charge
- 0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
- 6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
• The cruise program is subject to change due to the navigation circumstances, the program might change in sequences but not in visits, kindly take a note for that important issue.
Lunch menu in Gaya Korean restaurant Cairo:
- Sea food Pancake
- Spicy oqtobus
- Pork Bulgogi
- Kimchi Soup
- Steamed Rice
Dinner menu in Gaya Korean restaurant Cairo:
- Kimchi Pancake
- Korean Spicy pork
- Sweet and sour chicken
- Bean paste Soup
- Steamed rice
- All rates are per person.
- Rates are per person per package and quoted in USD
- Single supplement: 110 USD , per stay.
- Triple reduction: 08 USD, per person per stay.