Aswan to Luxor Cruise
Aswan to Luxor Cruise, 04 Days - 03 Nights Nile cruise every Friday or Wednesday
Day 01–: Aswan sightseeing, High Dam, unfinished Obelisk and Philae temple
Arrival Aswan, visit to the High Dam, unfinished Obelisk and Philae temple. Transfer to your 05 Star Nile River cruise ship, embarkation on board followed by lunch. At 19.30 Captain`s welcome cocktail in the Lounge bar, followed by diner, live music in Lounge bar, free time at leisure in Aswan city and overnight on board.
Optional excursion during the sightseeing:
- Nubian Village by motor boat : 45 USD per person
- Elephantine Island by motor boat: 5 5 USD per person
Evening optional excursions:
- Sound and light show at Philae temple: 75 USD per person
- Aswan City tour by horse carriage + Visit Aswan Cathedral : 55 USD per person
Meals: Lunch + Tea time on sundeck + Dinner
Day 02: Aswan - Kom Ombo - Edfu temples sightseeing - Esna Locks - Luxor
Sailing to Kom Ombo, arrival Kom Ombo and visit the unique temple of Sobek, dedicated to Sobek the crocodile god, and Horus the falcon-headed god. Sailing to Edfu, lunch on board, arrival Edfu followed by visit by horse carriage the well-preserved Ptolemaic temple dedicated to Horus, sailing to Luxor via Esna Locks, tea time on sundeck. Dinner followed by Galabeya Party in the Lounge Bar. Arrival Luxor and overnight.
Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Tea time on sundeck + Dinner
Day 03:- Luxor sightseeing : West & East Bank
Breakfast on board, visit the West Bank: visit Hatshepsut temple which was built by the architects of the New Kingdom Pharaoh Hatshepsut approximately in the 15th century BC, Colossi of Memnon and Valley of Kings. Back to the ship for Lunch. Visit the East Bank: Karnak temple and Luxor temple. Dinner on board followed by belly dance and Dervish show in the Lounge Bar, live music and Overnight.
Evening optional excursions:
- Sound and light show at Karnak temple. 75 USD per person
- Luxor City tour by Horse Carriage:Visit Ava Wanas Church and his body(Was a Coptic child martyr born to poor parents from Thebes-Luxor,He is venerated as the patron saint of lost things): 55 USD per person
Meals : Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
Day 04 : Luxor
Disembarkation after breakfast, transfer to Luxor Airport or Railway station for final departure.
Early morning optional excursions:
- Flying Balloon over Luxor city: 120 USD per person
- Private English-speaking representative.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Pick up services from your hotel and return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned tourist vehicle.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- All required permissions
- Private Egyptology guide throughout
- Accommodation on board 5 star Nile cruise on full board basis- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner- and tea time on sundeck during sailing.
- Visa upon arrival.
- Shopping and all personal expenses.
- Any extra sites did not mentioned in program itinerary.
- Tipping for guide, drivers, hotels, and assistance.
- In general an item did not mentioned above.
- Child from 0 till 05.99 years old is free of Charge
- Second child from 06 till 11.99 years old pay only 50% of the adult price.
- Child 12 years old or above pay full price as an adult.
- All rates are per person.
- Kindly note that the above offer based on the current entrance fees, fuel and taxes, should the government approve any increase or approve any additional tax, kindly note that we reserve the right to add the additional cost in case of any.
- The cruise program is subject to change due to the navigation circumstances, the program might change in sequences but not in visits, kindly take a note for that important issue.