06 Days - 05 Nights 02 Nights Cairo and 03 Nights Nile Cruise
06 Days / 05 Nights 02 Nights Cairo + 03 Nights Nile Cruise
Day 01- : Cairo
Arrival to Cairo International Airport, meet and assist by YOUR TOUR representative followed by visit the Great Egyptian Museum, Lunch at local restaurant. Visit the Giza Pyramids and Sphinx, to the hotel in Cairo and check in .
Evening : Cairo by night followed by snacks (Shawerma Sandwich).
Back to hotel and overnight.
Day 02 - : Cairo/ Aswan
Check out after breakfast and transfer to Cairo International Airport for departure to Aswan, Arrival at Aswan airport, meet and assist by YOUR TOUR representative followed by visit the High Dam, unfinished Obelisk and Phila temple, back to the ship, Lunch on board and free time at leisure. Tea time on sun deck around 05 O`clock pm. Dinner on board.
Evening: City tour at Aswan traditional markets, back to the ship and overnight.
Day 02 : Aswan/Kom Ombo/ Edfu
Breakfast on board, free time at leisure (Or optional excursion to the Nubian village and crocodiles by motor boat or Over day to Abu Simbel). Lunch on board and Sailing to Kom Ombo, Tea time on sun deck around 05 O`clock pm, visit Kom Ombo Temple, Sailing to EDfu, dinner on board, Galabia Party in the Lounge Bar & overnight in Edfu.
Day 03 : Edfu /Luxor
Breakfast on board, followed by visit Edfu temple. Lunch on board and enjoy sailing to Luxor. Dinner on board followed by Belly dancer and Dervish Show in the Lounge Bar, Evening: City tour in Luxor , back to ship and overnight on board at Luxor.
Day 5 – Luxor/ Cairo
Disembarkation after breakfast followed by visit the West Bank: Hatshepsut temple, Valley of Kings and Memnon Colossi, lunch in a local restaurant followed by visit the East Bank: Karnak temple and viewing Luxor temple , transfer to Luxor Airport for departure to Cairo, arrival at Cairo Airport, meet and assist by YOUR TOUR representative, transfer to your hotel,
Evening :Cruising dinner with show (Belly dancer & Dervish show), back to hotel and overnight .
Day 06 - : Cairo / Final departure
Check out after breakfast followed by visit Salah Din Citadel, Coptic Cairo (the Hanging Church, then walking to visit St. Mary Cave in Abu Serga Church), visit St. Mary church at Maadi area, transfer to a local restaurant for lunch. Transfer to Cairo international airport for final departure.
Above program includes the following services:-
• 03 Nights Nile cruise on board 5* Nile Cruise, on full board basis (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) includes the above sightseeing.
• 02 Nights accommodation at 5 * Cairo Hotels on Bed & breakfast basis.
• Cruising dinner and show.
• 02 lunches + Snacks.
• Domestic air tickets Cairo/Aswan & Luxor / Cairo.
• Modern air-conditioned touristic bus during all transfers and sightseeing
• All required tourist police, authorities permissions taxes and V.A.T.
• Head phones at Egyptian museum and speaker for guide.
• Rates are inclusive of meet and assist at airports & check in at Nile cruise by YOUR TOUR representative.
• Rates are inclusive of luggage’s handling.
• All entrance fees for the above mentioned sightseeing.
- Private English-speaking representative.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal at local restaurant
- All taxes & service charges.
- YOUR TOUR provide meet and assist in all airports in Egypt.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned tourist vehicle.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
Above program exclude the following services:-
• Visa upon arrival.
• International & Domestic air tickets (Cairo/Aswan & Luxor/ Cairo).
• Shopping and all personal expenses.
• Any extra sites did not mentioned above.
• Tipping for guide, drivers, hotels, Restaurants, Nile cruise and assistance
• In general all items did not mention above.
- Visa upon arrival.
- Shopping and all personal expenses.
- Any extra sites did not mentioned in program itinerary.
- Tipping for guide, drivers, hotels, and assistance.
- In general an item did not mentioned above.
* The cruise program is subject to change due to the navigation circumstances, the program might change in sequences but not in visits, kindly take a note for that important issue.