Two day Holy Land and Petra trip from Taba
Taba hotels – Taba Border – Eilat Border :
Transfer from Taba hotels to Taba Border (Breakfast box to be arranged from hotels).
Arrival at Taba Border then Eilat Border.
Eilat Border – Dead Sea – Jerusalem- Aqaba city Jordan:
Dead Sea : Transfer from Eilat Border to Jerusalem, on the way stop by the Dead Sea to have breakfast , "Dead Sea is the lowest point on earth , the lowest body of water on earth, the lowest point on earth, the world`s richest source of natural salts , the most spectacular natural and spiritual landscapes in the whole world".
Jerusalem : Panoramic view of Jerusalem then visit the road of Dolorosa and its 14 stages until the Church of the Resurrection which has inside ( the Calvary the Place of cross, flogging column , the Cave of the cross , the tomb of Jesus Christ , the sink and St. Helena 's Church and the Wailing Wall.
Aqaba city : Lunch at one of the Jerusalem restaurants, followed by transfer to Eilat Border then Aqaba Border in Jordan, Check in at Al Aqaba hotel, dinner and over night.
Petra City – Taba:
Breakfast at hotel and check out.
Petra : Visit the Nabatean Red Rose city of Petra, one of the 07 world wonders and a UNESCO World Heritage site, enter the city through 01 KM long narrow gorge which is flanked either side by 80 m high cliffs! Notice the dazzling colors and formations of the rocks. The site is massive and contains hundreds of elaborated rock-cut tombs, a treasury, Roman –style theatres, temples, sacrificial altars and colonnaded streets.
Transfer to Aqaba Border then Eilat Border then Taba Border, meet and assist by YOUR TOUR representative, transfer to Taba hotels (Late dinner to be arranged from hotels).
- Pick up services from your hotel in Taba and return.
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation in Aqaba hotel with breakfast and dinner.
- Professional English speaking guide throughout tours.
- Entrance fees to all mentioned sights .
- Lunch at local restaurants during the tour.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle.
- Shopping tours.
- Departure taxes at borders.
- All services charges and taxes.
- Visa upon arrival.
- Shopping and all personal expenses.
- Any extra sites did not mentioned in program itinerary.
- Tipping for guide, drivers, hotels, and assistance.
- In general an item did not mentioned above.
- 0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
- 6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- All rates are per person.