Trip to Colored Canyon Nuweiba from Taba
Drive south from Taba to the mountains near Nuweiba to hike through these impressive canyons with narrow passages and towering, beautifully colored walls. Our staff will introduce you to your Bedouin guide and provide lunch.
Leave your hotel in Taba by an air-conditioned 4x4 jeep addressing Nuwebia as you visit the Colored Canyon you will be dazzled with the fantastic colored stones as well as it is a perfect place for the fans of hiking. A visit to the canyon provides instant recognition of where it gets its name. The walls of the canyon, which reach up to sixteen stories, are easily the most colorful and intriguing rock formations in all of Sinai. They were created by the erosion of water upon sandstone and limestone. In Nuwebia you see the splendid port of Nuweiba & visit the Bedouin Tribes. As well you can see the mountain of Saudi Arabia on the other side of Al Aqaba Gulf.
- Pick up services from your hotel and return.
- All transfers by air-conditioned 4x4 Jeep.
- English speaking guide.
- Lunch during your trip.
- Bottled water on board the Jeep.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Visa upon arrival.
- Shopping and all personal expenses.
- Any extra sites did not mentioned in program itinerary.
- Tipping for guide, drivers, hotels, and assistance.
- In general an item did not mentioned above.
- 0 - 05.99 Free of Charge
- 6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- All rates are per person.