Tour to museum, Saladin's citadel and old Cairo
Tour to Museum, Saladin's Citadel and Old Cairo,Admire artifacts from Ancient Egypt in the Egyptian Museum. The impressive Egyptian Museum houses the world’s largest collection of Egyptian Antiquities, where almost 100,000 items are on display. These include some of the magnificent Treasures found in the Tomb of the Boy-King Tut-Ankh-Amon. These treasures were discovered in a spectacular manner, only this century, in Luxor’s Valley of the Kings. The Mummies Room contains several Royal Mummies, the most famous being that of the Pharaoh Ramses II, the most prolific builder of the Ancient Pharaohs. In addition to above, a whole range of treasures can be found, from some of the largest statues in Egypt, to the smallest, delicate pieces of a royal ladies jewelry box, in fact, something to please everyone! Then visit Saladin`s Citadel, Palace.
The Citadel was built as fortress in the 12th Century AD by Salah Al Din. Over –looking the vast city of Cairo, what better place from which to view the panorama of the largest city in Africa? The Mosque of Mohamed Ali (Also known as the Alabaster Mosque) was built within the walls of the Citadel and is covered entirely in a splendid alabaster finish. We also have the chance to wander through the maze of narrow, winding streets of the Khan El Khalili Bazaar. The sights, sounds and aromas of this ancient city surround you, as you sample the exotic perfumes, visit shops filled with beautiful gold and silver jewelry and watch the local craftsmen as they work on brass and copper-ware items. Here you will find the vibrant life and colours of the city, unchanged by centuries.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal at local restaurant
- All taxes and service charges.
- Pick up services from your hotel and return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned tourist vehicle.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Private Egyptology guide throughout
- Visa upon arrival.
- Shopping and all personal expenses.
- Any extra sites did not mentioned in program itinerary.
- Tipping for guide, drivers, hotels, and assistance.
- In general an item did not mentioned above.
- Child from 0 till 05.99 years old is free of Charge
- Second child from 06 till 11.99 years old pay only 50% of the adult price.
- Child 12 years old or above pay full price as an adult.
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- All rates are per person.
- Kindly note that the above offer based on the current entrance fees, fuel and taxes, should the government approve any increase or approve any additional tax, kindly note that we reserve the right to add the additional cost in case of any.