Snorkeling day tour in Taba
Visiting the fascinating cove known as Salah El-Din Fortress. One of the main attractions of Taba Heights is the diving and snorkeling, discovering a whole new world underwater.
YOUR TOUR representative will pick you up from your hotel in Taba to enjoy snorkeling in Taba at the extreme northern point of Aqaba Gulf. You will reach the beautiful Pharaoh Island a site of great interest from the historical and natural points of view. The northern east cost of the island has especially well developed coral reef the island itself known as coral island. Enjoy the snorkeling day next to the island, and you soon come across a fascinating cove known as Salah El Din Fortress. This fortress was built on the island in the Byzantine period, it was occupied by the crusades in 1116 and enlarged at that time by sultan Saladin. It is well known as Saladin fortress. Have your lunch on board then transfer back to your hotel.
- Pick up from your hotel in Taba & return.
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned coach.
- Cruise yacht ticket and fees.
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Lunch meal aboard the cruise yacht.
- Bottled water on board cruise.
- Snorkeling guide aboard cruise and on the beach.
- All Service charges and taxes.
- Visa upon arrival.
- Shopping and all personal expenses.
- Any extra sites did not mentioned in program itinerary.
- Tipping for guide, drivers, hotels, and assistance.
- In general an item did not mentioned above.
- 0 - 05.99 Free of Charge
- 6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- All rates are per person.