Places to visit in Egypt
Places to visit in Egypt,the Egyptology will accompany you to discover the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren,Mykerinus and the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren.
Lunch in a local restaurant, visit the Egyptian Museum which displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920 when his tomb was excavated. Continue to visit Islamic Cairo to visit Salah Al Din Citadel and Mohamed Ali Mosque or Alabaster Mosque, proceed to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar.
- Private English-speaking representative.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal at local restaurant
- All taxes and service charges.
- Pick up services from your hotel and return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned tourist vehicle.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- All required permissions
- Private Egyptology guide throughout
- Visa upon arrival.
- Shopping and all personal expenses.
- Any extra sites did not mentioned in program itinerary.
- Tipping for guide, drivers, hotels, and assistance.
- In general an item did not mentioned above.
- Child from 0 till 05.99 years old is free of Charge
- Second child from 06 till 11.99 years old pay only 50% of the adult price.
- Child 12 years old or above pay full price as an adult.
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- All rates are per person.
- Kindly note that the above offer based on the current entrance fees, fuel and taxes, should the government approve any increase or approve any additional tax, kindly note that we reserve the right to add the additional cost in case of any.