One day Petra By Speed Boat from Taba
Taba /Aqaba / Petra
Transfer from Taba hotels to Taba Heights Port, check in on board the Speed Boat for sailing to Aqaba Port in Jordan (Breakfast box to be arranged from hotels).
Arrival at Aqaba city and transfer to Petra. Horse ride in Petra from the gate till the Siq around 800 m.
- Visit the Nabatean Red Rose city of Petra, "one of the 07 world wonders and a UNESCO World Heritage site, enter the city through 01 KM long narrow gorge which is flanked either side by 80 m high cliffs! Notice the dazzling colors and formations of the rocks. The site is massive and contains hundreds of elaborated rock-cut tombs, a treasury, Roman-style theatres, temples, sacrificial altars and colonnaded streets".
- Lunch at Petra city.
- Transfer back to Aqaba Port, check in on board the Speed Boat for sailing to Taba Heights Port, transfer to Taba hotels. ( Late dinner to be arranged from hotels.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Taba and return.
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Speed boat ticket.
- Professional English speaking guide throughout tours.
- Entrance fees to all mentioned tours.
- Lunch at local restaurants during the tour.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle.
- Shopping tours.
- Departure taxes at borders.
- All services charges and taxes.
- Visa upon arrival.
- Shopping and all personal expenses.
- Any extra sites did not mentioned in program itinerary.
- Tipping for guide, drivers, hotels, and assistance.
- In general an item did not mentioned above.
- 0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
- 6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- Petra tour requires considerable walking, the number of horses in Petra is limited.
- Incase the ferry boat from Taba to Aqaba has been canceled for any force majeure, you will cross the borders to Aqaba Jordan via Israeli borders. There is a fee to cross from Egypt through the Israeli Border into Jordan (approximately $32) and a taxi fee from the Israeli Border to Jordan (approximately $25). Once through the crossing, you will be met and assisted at Jordan by a Representative.
- All rates are per person.