On the footsteps of the Holy family in Egypt
On the footsteps of the Holy family in Egypt, sites of rest of the Holy Family,The site of ancient town of Lunw (Pharaonic) or Heliopolis (Greek) or Ain Shams ( Arabic) the Ra center of learning . The site shows the Obeliska of Senusert 1 (12th dynasty). Near by is the Tree of The Virgin Mary, the site where the Holy Family is supposed to have rest during their flight from Herodotus. The northern Gates of Fatimid Cairo, Old Cairo, the Coptic Art Museum, the ancient churches, another site of rest of the Holy Family and followed by lunch.
Visit St. Mary Church in Maadi on Nile River which is another site of rest of the Holy Family and visit the steps which leads to the Nile river which used by the Holy Family to take a boat , see as well the antique Bible which was found open on the surface of the Nile on the page says "Bless my people in Egypt".
- Private English-speaking representative.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Pick up services from your hotel and return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned tourist vehicle.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Private Egyptology guide throughout
- Visa upon arrival.
- Shopping and all personal expenses.
- Any extra sites did not mentioned in program itinerary.
- Tipping for guide, drivers, hotels, and assistance.
- In general an item did not mentioned above.
- Child from 0 till 05.99 years old is free of Charge
- Second child from 06 till 11.99 years old pay only 50% of the adult price.
- Child 12 years old or above pay full price as an adult.
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- All rates are per person.
- Kindly note that the above offer based on the current entrance fees, fuel and taxes, should the government approve any increase or approve any additional tax, kindly note that we reserve the right to add the additional cost in case of any.