Mount Sinai & St.Catherine Monastery day tour from Taba
Travel at night to St. Catherine at the foot of Mount Sinai. Climb the mountain in darkness to take in the stunning sunrise from the mountaintop before descending again to visit one of the oldest Christian monasteries in the world, St. Catherine. Return to Taba after breakfast.
YOUR TOUR representative will pick you up from your hotel in Taba by a private air-conditioned vehicle at 10:30 pm to drive to St. Catherine, it takes about 2:30 hours driving from Taba. Upon arrival, you will start climbing Moses Mountain around 2:00 am and getting down at 7:00 am.
Then proceed to visit St Catherine monastry which was named after St. Catherine who lived in Alexandria during the persecution of Christians. She was tortured by the Romans for her loyalty to Christianity. Lunch at local resturant in Nuweibaa. Later on you will be driven back to your hotel in Taba.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Taba and return.
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to St. Catherine National Park.
- Bedouin guide during climbing up the mountain.
- Lunch at local resturant in Dahab.
- Bottled water and soft drink on board the vehicle.
- All services charges and taxes.
- Visa upon arrival.
- Shopping and all personal expenses.
- Any extra sites did not mentioned in program itinerary.
- Tipping for guide, drivers, hotels, and assistance.
- In general an item did not mentioned above.
- 0 - 05.99 Free of Charge
- 6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- All rates are per person.