Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/t5m42s8f97/public_html/ur-tour.com/themes/en/item3/v.phtml on line 223
Full day desert safari by Jeep 4X4 to Lake Shiata and Bir Wahed (well One) hot spring
Full day desert safari by Jeep 4X4 to Lake Shiata and Bir Wahed (well One) hot spring:
The visit start by going by Jeep 4X4 through sand dunes to Lake Shiata which is a natural protectorate 35km from the Libyan border . You can swim and have lunch.
Sand boarding is a very popular activity in this area, so if interested make sure to tell your safari organizer to bring sand boards along, visit Bir Wahed (Well One) --. is a hot spring of mineral water. Since it's very popular among tourists there will be many outdoor campers immersing themselves in steamy water. The spring is not too big, about four meters in diameter, so groups alternate turns and dive in. There is another small lake of cold water in the vicinity where usually people go to cool off after the hot spring. These two spots are usually visited together and consecutively.
- Private English-speaking representative.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal at local restaurant
- All taxes & service charges.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned tourist vehicle.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Visa upon arrival.
- Shopping and all personal expenses.
- Any extra sites did not mentioned in program itinerary.
- Tipping for guide, drivers, hotels, and assistance.
- In general an item did not mentioned above.
- 0 - 05.99 Free of Charge
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- All rates are per person.