Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/t5m42s8f97/public_html/ur-tour.com/themes/en/item3/v.phtml on line 223
Full day Siwa Oasis :Cleopatra water spring-Gebel Al Mawta (The Mountain of the Dead)-Si-Amun Tomb, Amon Temple , Aghurmi Temple
visit Gabal Al-Mawta (The Mountain of the Dead) is the principal graveyard for the inhabitants of Siwa between the 26th and 30th dynasties , the most famous tomb belongs to Si- Amun one of the soldiers of Alexander the Great. The murals inside Si-Amun's tomb are masterfully crafted and the colours remain in good condition depicting scenes from his life. Since he liked life in Siwa and decided to live in the oasis, first marrying a Greek woman and then an Egyptian one. There were pictures of his Egyptian son wearing Greek costume, and his Greek son wearing Pharaonic Egyptian costume. "This is to show there were amicable relations between the two nations at that time” ,The Mountain of the Dead is an easy climb with a spectacular view of Siwa and plush with palm trees, Visit of to The Coronation Hall of Alexander the Great at the Oracle temple. The temple was originally a temple for Amun-Re, its columns and walls reveal many aspects of the period's architecture. The accompanied tour guide will tell you about the history. Visit Cleopatra Spring is a good break to take a plunge. For a pleasant stroll, take a walk around the fields and you might get lucky and find a fruit snack of sweet oranges or dates that fall off the trees. There is also a café perched on the top floor where you can have zarda (Siwan tea) while lounging amidst palm trees. Back to resort for lunch then resume to Visit Fetnas Island which is a lake with a captivating view which has become the most famous spot for watching the sunset on the oasis. You relax on one of the cushions lying around, order lemon grass tea, and slowly sip as you watch the sun take a dip into the silver lake. Back to resort.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English-speaking representative.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Siwa.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Shopping tours in Siwa.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Visa upon arrival.
- Shopping and all personal expenses.
- Any extra sites did not mentioned in program itinerary.
- Tipping for guide, drivers, hotels, and assistance.
- In general an item did not mentioned above.
- 0 - 05.99 Free of Charge
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- All rates are per person.