El Minya day tour from Cairo by car
El Minya day tour from Cairo by car,This is a tour to get away from the crowds and see an ancient site that is off the beaten track. Drive to El Minya, south of Cairo along the Nile, to see Tell Al Amarna, the capital city founded by Akhenaton, the father of Tutankhamen.
If you are fond of out off the beaten track monuments, you are invited to discover Al Menia approximately 4 hours far from Cairo. You will be transfered around 06:00 a.m. by our air-conditioned vehicle from Cairo to Al Menia, then by a motor boat to Tal Al Amarna which was the capital of Akhenaton. After that, visit Bani Hassan where you will see many tombs from the Old Kingdom and Middle kingdom.
- Private English-speaking representative.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal at local restaurant
- All taxes and service charges.
- Pick up services from your hotel and return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned tourist vehicle.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Private Egyptology guide throughout
- Visa upon arrival.
- Shopping and all personal expenses.
- Any extra sites did not mentioned in program itinerary.
- Tipping for guide, drivers, hotels, and assistance.
- In general an item did not mentioned above.
- Child from 0 till 05.99 years old is free of Charge
- Second child from 06 till 11.99 years old pay only 50% of the adult price.
- Child 12 years old or above pay full price as an adult.
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- All rates are per person.
- Kindly note that the above offer based on the current entrance fees, fuel and taxes, should the government approve any increase or approve any additional tax, kindly note that we reserve the right to add the additional cost in case of any.