El Alamain day tour from Alexandria
Travel west along the coast to the site of one of the most significant battles in World War II, Alamein. Visit the memorials to the fallen soldiers of all nationalities.
YOUR TOUR representative will pick you up from hotel in Alexandria to Alamein. Then transfer to the Military Museum including displays of weapons, military garb and tanks. Descriptions of the actions of Montgomery, Rommel and the others participated in the battle are also on display.
Lunch break then continue to visit the WW II Cemeteries, located on the west of the town, on a small peninsula overlooking the sea. The citadel like cemeteries is the final resting place for Common wealth, Greek, Italian and German soldiers. Drive back to hotel.
- All transfers from hotel in Alexandria & return by an air-conditioned vehicle.
- All sightseeing tours by English Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees & transfer by a modern air-conditioned vehicle.
- Lunch during your day trip at local restaurant.
- A bottle of mineral water during your trip.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Visa upon arrival.
- Shopping and all personal expenses.
- Any extra sites did not mentioned in program itinerary.
- Tipping for guide, drivers, hotels, and assistance.
- In general an item did not mentioned above.
- 0 - 05.99 Free of Charge
- 6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- All rates are per person.