Egypt at night
Egypt at night, is something different, you won't believe your eyes with how alive Cairo nightlife! Cairo is an unusual city, particularly at night. You will walk in the streets full of lights and enjoy watching the glittering Nile River.
Explore the modern shops and malls and you will get the possibility to see the famous Tahrir square adorned with the red building of the Egyptian Museum, This is the popular square where the Egyptian revolution took place in January 2011.
You will be conducted also to enter the famous Cairo Tower and get a panoramic view of the city at night.
Finally you will visit Khan El Khalili wander through the maze of narrow, winding streets of the Khan El Khalili Bazaar. The sights, sounds and aromas of this ancient city surround you, as you sample the exotic perfumes, watch the local craftsmen as they work on brass and copper-ware items.
- Private English-speaking representative.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Pick up services from your hotel and return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned tourist vehicle.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- All required permissions
- Private Egyptology guide throughout
- Visa upon arrival.
- Shopping and all personal expenses.
- Any extra sites did not mentioned in program itinerary.
- Tipping for guide, drivers, hotels, and assistance.
- In general an item did not mentioned above.
- Child from 0 till 05.99 years old is free of Charge
- Second child from 06 till 11.99 years old pay only 50% of the adult price.
- Child 12 years old or above pay full price as an adult.
- All rates are per person.