Day trip to Luxor from Cairo by air
Day trip to Luxor from Cairo by air,Visit the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon in West Bank, visit Karnak and Luxor Temples in East Bank.
Fly to Luxor for the day to see Luxor’s best sites in one day. Visit Karnak Temple on the East bank and see the Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple on the West bank. We will pick you up at the hotel and guide you whole way.
Luxor known as Thebes in ancient times, Luxor was once the wealthy and prosperous capital of Egypt during the Pharaonic New Kingdom (approximately 1650 BC – 1085 BC), over three and a half thousand years ago. Today it is most renowned for it’s tombs in the Valley of the Kings, the most famous being the tomb of the boy-king Tutankhamun which was discovered with all it’s treasures (incidentally, took 10 years to record!) in 1922 by the Egyptologist Haward Carter.
On the West Bank of the Nile, you will visit the Necropolis of Thebes, the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, the Temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon. On the East Bank of modern-day Luxor lie the magnificent Temples of Karnak and Luxor, which took hundreds of years to build, and were completed by several different Pharaohs.
Discover the greatness of the ancient Pharaohs by visiting their legendry temples in Luxor . Start your tour moving from your hotel in Cairo in the early morning towards Cairo Airport taking the flight towards Luxor. Upon arrival at Luxor, you will be met, by Your Tour representative, then have a blissful day tour kicking off at Karnak Temple the greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
Then pay a visit to Valley of The Kings, containing the masterpieces of the ancient Egyptian tombs. Then move onto Temple of Queen Hatshpsute, the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. Moreover; lunch is going to be served during your trip. In the evening, you will be driven to Luxor airport & back to Cairo.
Your tour will end around 04:00 PM, If you would arrange additional activities your guide will be happy to make it happen for an extra cost.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal at local restaurant
- All taxes and service charges.
- YOUR TOUR provide meet and assist in all airports in Egypt.
- Pick up services from your hotel and return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned tourist vehicle.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Private Egyptology guide throughout
- Domestic flight ticket.
- Visa upon arrival.
- Shopping and all personal expenses.
- Any extra sites did not mentioned in program itinerary.
- Tipping for guide, drivers, hotels, and assistance.
- In general an item did not mentioned above.
- Child from 0 till 05.99 years old is free of Charge
- Second child from 06 till 11.99 years old pay only 50% of the adult price.
- Child 12 years old or above pay full price as an adult.
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- Flight Times Approx:
Cairo to Luxor 06:00 / 07:00
Luxor to Cairo 22:00 / 23:00
- An extra charge for infant and child airfare will be applied.
- All rates are per person.
- Kindly note that the above offer based on the current entrance fees, fuel and taxes, should the government approve any increase or approve any additional tax, kindly note that we reserve the right to add the additional cost in case of any.