Day tour to pyramids and the Egyptian museum
Day tour to pyramids and the Egyptian museum,Spend the day visiting Ancient Egypt. Visit the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx The three famous Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus are magnificent symbols of the power and grandeur of the Ancient Pharaohs. They stand majestically on a desert plateau outside Giza and are the last remaining Wonders of the “ 7 Wonders of the Ancient World”. The Greatest Pyramid of Cheops, largest of the three, stands at a height of 140 meters. The outer casing has long since disappeared, used as it was by different rulers to build their own monuments and palaces. The Sphinx, lying at the foot of the Pyramid of Chephren, was carved to have the body of a lion with a human head. It is said to have the features of the Pharaoh Chephren,whose Pyramid it guards.
Egyptian Museum the impressive Egyptian Museum houses the world’s largest collection of Egyptian Antiquities, where almost 100,000 items are on display. These include some of the magnificent Treasures found in the Tomb of the Boy-King Tut-Ankh-Amon. These treasures were discovered in a spectacular manner, only this century, in Luxor’s Valley of the Kings. The Mummies Room contains several Royal Mummies, the most famous being that of the Pharaoh Ramses II, the most prolific builder of the Ancient Pharaohs. In addition to above, a whole range of treasures can be found, from some of the largest statues in Egypt, to the smallest, delicate pieces of a royal ladies jewelry box, in fact, something to please everyone!
Aknowledgeable Egyptology guide will accompany you the whole way.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal at local restaurant
- All taxes and service charges.
- Pick up services from your hotel and return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned tourist vehicle.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Private Egyptology guide throughout
- Visa upon arrival.
- Shopping and all personal expenses.
- Any extra sites did not mentioned in program itinerary.
- Tipping for guide, drivers, hotels, and assistance.
- In general an item did not mentioned above.
- Child from 0 till 05.99 years old is free of Charge
- Second child from 06 till 11.99 years old pay only 50% of the adult price.
- Child 12 years old or above pay full price as an adult.
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
NB: Incase of pick up from 06th of October Areas, Sherouk City, Tagamoua and New Cairo areas, there is a supplement of $10 per person would apply.
- All rates are per person.
- Kindly note that the above offer based on the current entrance fees, fuel and taxes, should the government approve any increase or approve any additional tax, kindly note that we reserve the right to add the additional cost in case of any.