Day tour to Alamein & Alexandria
YOUR TOUR Guide will pick you up from your hotel, then travel to Alamein. Proceed to World War II remains and cemeteries. Your first stop will be at the Military Museum including displays of weapons, military garb and tanks. Descriptions of the actions of Montgomery, Rommel and the others participated in the battle are also on display. Continue to visit the WW II Cemeteries, located on the west of the town, on a small peninsula overlooking the sea. The citadel like cemeteries is the final resting place for Common wealth, Greek, Italian and German soldiers.
Drive to Alexandria where you will see the Pompay's pillar, view Qaitbay Citadel from outside which was built on the site of the ancient pharohs ( lighthouse ) of Alexandria. Visit the Catacombs which are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock. After finishing the day tour, you will return to hotel.
- Pick up service from your hotel & back.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place.
- Lunch in Alexandria during your trip.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Visa upon arrival.
- Shopping and all personal expenses.
- Any extra sites did not mentioned in program itinerary.
- Tipping for guide, drivers, hotels, and assistance.
- In general an item did not mentioned above.
- 0 - 05.99 Free of Charge
- 6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- All rates are per person.