Day tour in Alexandria
Roman Amphitheatre, Catacombs, Pompey`s Pillar, Museum of Greco-Roman Antiquities, the new Library of Alexandria, the Fortress of Quait Bay which was built on the site of the lighthouse of Pharos
Founded by Alexander the Great in 332 BC, Alexandria is largest Port and second largest city in Egypt. In addition to beautiful beaches and Mediterranean sea breezes, Alexandria is home to a wealth of history and culture. Here you can find the Roman Amphitheatre and Catacombs as well as Pompey’s Pillar and the Museum of Graeco-Roman Antiquities, which tell of Alexandria’s rich and glorious past. The Alexandria of today is a popular summer resort with the locals, and escape from the hustle and bustle in Cairo during the winter months. There are beautiful gardens at the Montazah Palace and wonderful views from the Fortress of Quait Bay, which was built on the site of another of the “7 Wonder of the Ancient World” (long since destroyed), the Lighthouse of Pharos.
- Pick up services from hotel in Alexandria & return.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place.
- Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- A bottle of water during your trip.
- English Speaking Guide during the tour.
- Lunch during your tou.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Visa upon arrival.
- Shopping and all personal expenses.
- Any extra sites did not mentioned in program itinerary.
- Tipping for guide, drivers, hotels, and assistance.
- In general an item did not mentioned above.
- 0 - 05.99 Free of Charge
- 6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- All rates are per person.