Alexandria from Cairo
Alexandria From Cairo,Alexandria founded by Alexander the Great in 332 BC, Alexandria is the largest Port and second largest city in Egypt. In addition to beautiful beaches, in Alexandria you find the Roman Amphitheatre, Catacombs and Pompey’s Pillar. The beautiful gardens at the Montazah Palace and the Fortress of Quait Bay citadel, the Bibleotheca Alexandrina.
YOUR TOUR representative will pick you up for transfer to Alexandria. First visit Pompay's Pillar which was constructed in honor of the Emperor Diocletian at the end of the 4th century. Originally from the temple of the Serapis, it was once a magnificent structure rivaling the Soma and the Caesarean, visit the Catacombs which are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock. Lunch at local restaurant, proceed to visit Qaitbay Citadel which was built on the site of the ancient pharaohs -lighthouse- of Alexandria then to Bibliotheca Alexandrina. Drive back to your hotel in Cairo.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal at local restaurant
- All taxes and service charges.
- Pick up services from your hotel and return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned tourist vehicle.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- All required permissions
- Private Egyptology guide throughout
- Visa upon arrival.
- Shopping and all personal expenses.
- Any extra sites did not mentioned in program itinerary.
- Tipping for guide, drivers, hotels, and assistance.
- In general an item did not mentioned above.
- Child from 0 till 05.99 years old is free of Charge
- Second child from 06 till 11.99 years old pay only 50% of the adult price.
- Child 12 years old or above pay full price as an adult.
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- All rates are per person.
- Kindly note that the above offer based on the current entrance fees, fuel and taxes, should the government approve any increase or approve any additional tax, kindly note that we reserve the right to add the additional cost in case of any.